Job Description: The Order of the Arrow troop representative enhances the image of the Order of the Arrow by serving as a youth liaison between the troop and the local OA lodge and chapter.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Serves as a communication link between the OA lodge, chapter and the troop.
- Encourages year-round and resident camping in the troop.
- Encourages older-Scout participation in high-adventure programs.
- Encourages Scouts to actively participate in community service projects.
- Assists with leaders skills training in the troop.
- Encourages Arrowmen to assume leadership positions in the troop.
- Encourages Arrowmen in the troop to be active participantsin lodge and/or chapter activities and to seal their membership in the Order by becoming Brotherhood members.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath, Scout Law and OA Obligation.
- Shows and helps develop Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster.
- Must be a member of the Order of the Arrow.
- Serves for 6 months.
- Must be active in the troop.