- Work with Cub Scout packs to make a smooth transition of Webelos Scouts from pack to troop.
- Help with the crossover ceremony of new Scouts.
- Promote and encourage Scout to recruit new members.
- Plan and coordinate the troop open house.
- Assist in the orientation of new Scouting parents.
Qualifications for Committee Positions
- At least 21 years old
- Subscribe to the precepts of the Declaration of Religious Principle
- Abide by the Scout Oath and the Scout Law.
- Possess the moral, educational, and emotional qualities that Scouts BSA and/or the Boy Scouts of America deems necessary to afford positive leadership to youth.
- All volunteers are expected to complete amd maintain Youth Protection training.
- As a volunteer, you are expected to complete the required training before assuming a leadership position.
- All training is available online on the Web site http://my.scouting.org.