Job Description: The patrol leader is the elected leader of their patrol. They represent their patrol on the patrol leaders' council.
Reports to: the Senior Patrol Leader.
- Appoints the assistant patrol leader with the Scoutmaster's approval.
- Represents the patrol on the patrol leaders' council.
- Plans and steers patrol meetings.
- Helps Scouts advance in rank.
- Acts as the chief recruiter of new Scouts in their patrol.
- Keeps patrol members informed.
- Knows what his patrol members and other leaders can do.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Elected by the Scouts in their patrol.
- Serves for 6 months.
- Should be at least First Class rank.
- Must be active in the troop.