- Supervise and help the troop procure camping equipment.
- Work with the quartermaster on inventory and proper storage and maintenance of all troop equipment.
- Make periodic safety checks on all troop camping gear, and encourage Scouts in the safe use of all outdoor equipment.
- Report to the troop committee monthly.
Qualifications for Committee Positions
- At least 21 years old
- Subscribe to the precepts of the Declaration of Religious Principle
- Abide by the Scout Oath and the Scout Law.
- Possess the moral, educational, and emotional qualities that Scouts BSA and/or the Boy Scouts of America deems necessary to afford positive leadership to youth.
- All volunteers are expected to complete amd maintain Youth Protection training.
- As a volunteer, you are expected to complete the required training before assuming a leadership position.
- All training is available online on the Web site http://my.scouting.org.