Job Description: The historian keeps a historical record or scrapbook of troop activities.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Gathers pictures and facts about past troop activities and keeps them in a historical file or scrapbook.
- Takes care of troop trophies, ribbons and souvenirs of troop activities.
- Keeps information about former members of the troop.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster
- Serves for 6 months
- Must be active in the troop
- Any Scout can serve in this position.