Job Description: The librarian takes care of troop literature.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Sets up and takes care of a troop library.
- Keeps records of books and pamphlets owned by the troop.
- Adds new or replacement items as needed.
- Keeps books and pamphlets available for borrowing.
- Keeps a system for checking books and pamphlets in and out.
- Follows up on late returns.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster
- Serves for 6 months
- Must be active in the troop
- Any Scout can serve in this position.