- Keep minutes of meetings and send out committee meeting notices.
- Handle publicity.
- Prepare a family newsletter of troop events and activities with the assistance of the Troop's Scribe.
- Conduct the troop resource survey.
- Plan for family night programs and family activities.
Qualifications for Committee Positions
- At least 21 years old
- Subscribe to the precepts of the Declaration of Religious Principle
- Abide by the Scout Oath and the Scout Law.
- Possess the moral, educational, and emotional qualities that Scouts BSA and/or the Boy Scouts of America deems necessary to afford positive leadership to youth.
- All volunteers are expected to complete amd maintain Youth Protection training.
- As a volunteer, you are expected to complete the required training before assuming a leadership position.
- All training is available online on the Web site http://my.scouting.org.