Job Description: The scribe keeps the troop records. They record the activities of the patrol leaders' council and keeps a record of dues, advancement and Scout attendance at troop meetings.
Reports to: the assistant senior patrol leader.
- Attends and keeps a log of patrol leader's council meetings.
- Records individual Scout attendance and dues payments.
- Records individual Scout advancement progress.
- Works with the troop committee member for records and finance.
- With the assistance of the Scoutmaster, write a Troop Newsletter to be published after each PLC (via the email list).
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically wears the Scout uniform correctly.
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.
- Recommended by the SPL and approved by the Scoutmaster
- Serves for 6 months
- Must be active in the troop
- Any Scout can serve in this position.